Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another side of Madonna


This is not a good example for a wedding couple, even if you are upon the sky by your famous, don't even think to neglecting your family. Communication rules the most significant key to keep up a relationship. This is consider for the both couple job. Handsome actor Pierce Brosnan is one of the good example by his loyalty in marriage. Oscar-winning actor Sean Penn insists he didn't really know his ex-wife Madonna when he was married to her, and can't remember having 'a single conversation' with her. Sean Penn married the superstar Madonna in 1985 at the height of her career and divorced her four years later (89), but blames his own vanity and excessive drinking for the relationship's demise.
Sean Penn says that Madonna was a phenomenon, but nothing could have told anybody what would happen next. I describe that the marriage between this two celebrities as loud. That's how I remember it, Penn said. I don't recall having a single conversation in four years of marriage. I've talked to her a few times since, and there's a whole person there. I just didn't know it. I was just living in my own head. Who was it that said 'Men are vain, particularly young men'? That was me, and I liked to drink a lot. I'm not saying it was meaningless. I've carried over the lessons to things more applicable now.' So, do you really care about your next relationship, Penn?

0 comments: