Sunday, May 18, 2008

High stakes and VIP Girl Molly Culver


Beautiful actress Molly Culver, a former high fashion model, runway, and print model born in 1967. She is knows as Hunter in the 2002 film Warrior Angels and as Tasha Dexter in the TV series "V.I.P." (1998). Molly was born and raised on Californias North Bay Area. Her break-through role came in the TV series V.I.P where she plays the beautiful but deadly bodyguard Tasha Dexter, along side with Pamela Anderson. Her movie debut was in the action-adverture packed Warrior Angels (2002), wher she plays the role of Hunter, along side Charlotte Avery and Nick Brading. Off screen, Molly is an avid baker.

Molly said her act as Tasha Dexter is very dry girl! She's a basic girl. When I auditioned for the role, she was all business. The only thing that's happened in the last couple years is that I've layered her. She seduces men for information. She's been married seven times. She's MIA but she's CIA, FBI, KGB. She flies small planes, performs minor surgery... You name it, she's done it. And it's a lot of fun playing an expert at everything! But I find myself studying the day before we do stuff. For example, today I'm a Samurai and Aikido expert. On the set I got a blood blister putting my sword back in the sheath over and over! I mean, they tell me it takes years to master a sword, so I guess it's okay if I don't have it down in five minutes just as long as I make it look good. She also take a part in Heist, 2006.

0 comments: